30.07.2007

I only slept about 5 or 6 hours, but it must have been a really deep sleep … - because I actually waked up 5 minutes to early …
Amazing - I didn’t yawn the whole morning long, which I normally like to do each 5 minutes ;P
I was the whole day long really relaxed :)
Maybe it was because of the full moon or something else - I don’t know, but it was nice to be really relaxed after just few hours of sleep ;P

My working day run by as fast as usually - it’s just amazing, how fast the days are over …

As soon as I returned back to my camper van I started the mission “fill up the fresh water tanks”
- usually I fill them up each weekend, but because I didn’t so at the last one, I had to do it on Monday …
It took me much longer, as I expected it will take me …
So one it was about 9 pm, when I started to cook myself something for dinner …
And actually I went again far to late to bed ;P

Kind Regards
SEBI